Monday, April 15, 2013

Fun in the Spring Sun

The sun has been peaking out the last few weeks and the Kids have been enjoying some fun in the great outdoors. They have especially been enjoying the amazing John Deere ride on kids tractor my parents got them for Easter (WOW!)

Then today I got out Big A's clothes and he said "Momma, I'm not wearing that! (My kids are very conscious of what they wear...little fasionistas!) "I'm wearing shorts and a Tee Shirt!" I then informed him that it had SNOWED last night. He didn't believe me until he looked out the window. He seemed totally perplexed by the change of weather.

I have to say I agree with him....I want the sun back!!

Here are some pics from the "Sun fun" of the last few days.






 

1 comment:

  1. Such adorable kiddos! Love the happy smiles!

    Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete