10 big things in 2013
1. Disneyland Vacation!(First time for Big A, First for me since I was 11!... (THANK YOU Mom and Dad!!))
2. Big A played Tee-Ball and Soccer, Our star athlete! (Jeff Coached)
3. Little A graduated to a “big girl” bed (No crib anymore!) and decided to potty train herself (We are diaper free!!)
4. Jeff started painting again and is showing at the Slusser Gallery now.
5. I learned to Swim! (Big A did too!)
6. Big A Knocked out his first baby tooth
7. Minor remodel of the Kitchen (painted cabinets and new hardware) awesome results and got a New Roof (Ours blew off in a storm!)
8. My Sis Jackie married her soul mate Lewis and we were all in the wedding
9. Jeff’s Brother and wife had a beautiful baby boy
10. Expanded my horizons, I took Jewelry Making and Anti-Gravity Yoga classes, was on "Good Things Utah."
|Big Girl Bed!|
|On "Good Things Utah"|