Friday, October 21, 2016

Life After the Car Seat... Big A turned 8


Big A is now officially a 8 year old. He is officially out of the booster seat in the car... a big step. As I look over the pictures from this years birthday shoot I can't believe how much he has grown-up over the last year. At the photo shoot he had his own ideas for poses (some pretty awesome). He was kind of shy around the photographer (a first) and the warmed up as we went. Listening to him talk to the photographer about his life and likes again I was so struck by how very grown-up he has gotten.... How did this happen? It makes me tear up a bit (I know weepy mom mode!) whatching the "baby boy, little guy times fade into the past. He is such a bright, funny, kind, playful, thoughtful little guy. I am so blessed to be his Mom, watching him grow!

A thank you to FotoFly photography for once again giving me outstanding birthday shots of A!








No comments:

Post a Comment