Monday, July 14, 2014

Winter in July...A "Frozen" Birthday


I have to say that I never thought that I would be creating snowflakes in July but when your little girl says that all she wants is a “Frozen” birthday you do what you gotta do. Little a has been telling everyone that she is having a “Frozen” birthday for weeks.
As crazy as it seems since Frozen came out last Thanksgiving it is still hard to find “Frozen” items. I have been on a total hunt, scouring Ebay, Etsy, amazon, stalking our local target for anything Frozen. I was able to find Frozen party ware… in Las Vegas, only had to travel 400 miles for that (so happy I looked while on Vacation) …lol. Other than that I created all the party items and did the cake. Little a was So happy with the results!
Birthday Poster showing Little A throughout the last year

 


She's not spoiled at all... (Said totally sarcastically)

Little A's birthday Dinner

Little A Opening her Prezzy's

Making a Wish...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment