Friday, August 14, 2015

Big Vegas (Birthday) Fun




My Dad wanted to spend his 75th birthday in his favorite place in the world… Vegas! I have been going to Vegas since I was six and My Dad has instilled a great love of the glitz and glamour of Vegas in me. Traveling to Vegas with my Mom and Dad is one of my very favorite things to do. It’s always a fun vacation and we have been so many times that it actually kind of feels like home away from home in a way.



We have always had such amazing times in Vegas. When I was little I loved all the lights and excitement but my favorite thing was Circus, Circus. Now that Big A is old enough to come with us he loves all the lights and excitement but I think Circus, Circus is his favorite. I love that I can share this with him. I love that he loves it too. (Secretly I love letting the kid in me out a little while I play with him, I can still kick butt on the “horse races”!





We had a fantastic Vacation. We lounged by the pool (with a Celebrity sighting! Zac Efron!), we had decadent food (Hello Serendipity! So Amazing). We can chalk up yet another amazing Las Vegas vacation.


Room Service!























No comments:

Post a Comment